Welcome to the ChappyShowcase BlogSpot

Please enjoy an eclectic diversity of content and subjects created by Matt Chapman. This blog page gives more in depth detail and cool anecdotes pertaining to each video, film, or perhaps something else completely. On top of that, you will find info about the online video making paradigm, production, post-production and more. ChappyShowcase has content channels all over the web. All links for each channel are located for your convenience at a click of the button. Be sure to check the blog regularly to be updated on what is happening with Growing Up Guide Pup, ChappyShowcase, and GurillaTV. Or, better yet, subscribe to one of the RSS feeds so every new post is automatically emailed to you. Enjoy...and remember, keep that camera rollin!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dog Scared of His Own Farts

Yeah, yeah, this is a rediculously immature subject. Never-the-less, I just have to talk about it. My dog Eli, a career changed guide dog, can't stand the sound nor the smell of his own farts. It's so bad that he literally tucks his butt under and runs for the hills when he cuts one. His phobia has gotten so bad that all I have to do is make a fart noise with my armpit and he runs faster than an Ethiopian chicken.

I decided I had to record this and make a video. I didn't consider how difficult a task this would actually be. I set the camera on record at least a dozen times over the period of a month. Yep, stuck the cam on a tripod and pointed it at Eli hoping a magical moment would happen. Eli is a flatulent dog, so I figured I would get it eventually. After tons of wasted hours of footage it finally happened. The event caught on camera is genuine and hilarious, however not the best display I've ever seen; not even close. But I had to take what I could get. Enjoy!

No comments: